Brigham: Algonquin (216) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0787
The Algonquin series is named in honor of the aboriginal bands who played a large role in Canada's formative history, in trade and militarily, allying first with the French and later the British when they took control of Canada. Here it presents Brigham's smart, proudly high-set, and trim "16" Rhodesian in the series' smooth-polished, dark walnut contrast finish. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy