Brigham: Voyageur (116) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0838
A wonderful little stylistic quirk to this classic Rhodesian, is the three thin bands at the bevel, which are smooth and add a hint of contrast to the overall rugged rustication covering this piece. Also, hidden within the shank and stem is a Rock Maple insert system that reduces tars and moisture to prevent "tongue-bit."
- Seth Ellison
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy