Brigham: Mountaineer (316) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0853
A classic rendition of the English straight Rhodesian, the Brigham "16" sports a lean, canted bowl paired with a sleek, rounded shank to make for an active, decisive aesthetic. Here it is presented in the Mountaineer finish, suitable to such a masculine design. Like all Brigham pipes, this lean and mean bulldog features the Rock Maple inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy