Brigham: Algonquin (223) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0856
Though it sports the sturdy shank and transition you'll find on most Brigham briars, the "23" bent Billiard also has a lighter, more compact bowl, giving the entire shape a leaner look nonetheless. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy