Brigham: Mountaineer (326) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0896
Featuring a solid, compact, yet soft-edged bowl paired with a proportionally rather long shank and stem, Brigham's take on the traditional bent Rhodesian has quite a bit of character all on its own. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy