Brigham: Algonquin (284) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0920
The Algonquin series is named in honor of the aboriginal bands who played a large role in Canada's formative history, in trade and militarily, allying first with the French and later the British when they took control of Canada. Here it presents Brigham's handsome "84" curve-bottomed Volcano in the series' walnut contrast finish, one that's handsomely dark and smoky. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Volcano
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy