Brigham: Voyageur (165) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1023
Brigham likes to do some things differently; since the 1930's they've used a unique insert system of their own devising, for example, and the overwhelming majority of their shapes feature extra substance reinforcing the usual weak points of a pipe's shank and transition. Nonetheless, when it comes to style they are overall very much of the classical English/French tradition, and you can see that here in this bold half-bent Pear design.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy