Brigham: Algonquin (216) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0978
A classic rendition of the English straight Bulldog, the Brigham "16" sports a lean, canted bowl paired with a sharp-edged diamond shank to make for an active, decisive aesthetic. Here it's presented in the smooth-polished, dark walnut contrast Algonquin finish. Like all Brigham pipes, this lean and mean Bulldog features the Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy