Brigham: Algonquin (265) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-0969
Though it keeps to a pretty classical English style, I'd have a difficult time pegging down the shape classification of this Brigham "65". Billiard, Egg, and even a hint of Acorn appear to be present. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy