Brigham: Mountaineer (323) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1092
Though it sports the sturdy, reinforced shank and transition you'll find on most Brigham briars, the "23" bent Billiard also has a lighter, more compact bowl, giving the entire shape a leaner look nonetheless. Like all Brigham pipes, this lively amber-and-smoke Mountaineer finish rendition also features their Rock Maple system, designed to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy