Brigham: Chinook (09) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1090
This neat Chinook sandblast is the first example we've seen of the light, yet shapely "09" straight Apple, with its lean shank and stem and round little bowl. Like all Brigham pipes, it features their Rock Maple Inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France