Brigham: Chinook (16) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1240
A classic rendition of the English straight Bulldog, the Brigham "16" sports a lean, canted bowl paired with a sharp-edged diamond shank to make for an active, decisive aesthetic. All the more so, in the Chinook sandblast, with it's deep-black silhouette. Like all Brigham pipes, this lean Bulldog features the Rock Maple Inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France