Brigham: Chinook (62) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1326
By far the lightest design I've seen so far from Brigham, the "62" straight Apple possesses the sort of delicacy you'd typically associate with the Prince variation. It makes for an elegant profile, especially on the jet-black Chinook finish, Brigham's first sandblasted line in more than a century of making pipes. As with all Brigham pipes the Chinook also features the Rock Maple Inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France