Brigham: Chinook (426) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1264
A curiously Danish-looking Dublin design from Brigham, I have to say that the flow of shank and stem and the forward thrust of the bowl certainly know how to catch the eye. As with all Brigham pipes, it features their Rock Maple Inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke. As a bonus, this particular example came out with a nice, rugged ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France