Brigham: Voyageur (147) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1114
This sturdy, classical bent Dublin shape from Brigham shows signs of their tradition of building pipes to last, with its reinforced shank and transition. It's presented here in the dark Voyageur rusticated finish, with a smooth-polished emphasis placed upon the rim and shank-end. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy