Brigham: Voyageur (129) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1123
Featuring a dark rustication lined by smooth-polished, contrast stained sections, the Voyageur finish works well to accentuate the shaping of this beefed-up execution of the classic Apple. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple filter system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy