Brigham: Monster (1203) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1120
Only true Canadian mountain men should have the privilege of strapping the "Monster" to their knapsack--men who face death on regular basis through the slow agony of starvation, dehydration, or the surprise attack of an angry moose or bear (for which this pipe could double as a blunt weapon in case you lose your musket). Big and dark, this giant bears a wide, gaping chamber that will take more than a large helping of tobacco to fill, but will keep you cozy all winter long.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France