Brigham: Voyageur (123) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1252
Brigham likes to do some things differently; since the 1930's they've used a unique insert system of their own devising, and forgoing the standard charcoal-based pre-carb, they instead coat their tobacco chambers with a thin layer of clay, ensuring a neutral flavor. Nonetheless, when it comes to shaping they are very much of the classical English tradition, and you can see that here in this bold bent Billiard in a very boldly rugged finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy