Brigham: Voyageur (163) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1204
Brigham definitely tends to go for a very solid look in certain shapes - even ones you normally wouldn't think of as being executed that way. Take this stout Pear, the "63" for one example. It's perfectly suited to the rugged good looks of the Voyageur line. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple filter system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy