Brigham: Algonquin (209) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1315
A simple, classic straight apple, the Brigham "209" possesses a quiet beauty in the smoky dark walnut and warmer amber tones of it's rich Algonquin contrast finish. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy