Brigham: Algonquin (265) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1210
Though it keeps to a pretty classical English style, I'd have a difficult time pegging down the shape classification of this Brigham "65". Billiard, Egg, and even a hint of Acorn appear to be present. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy