Brigham: The Country Club (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1249
The Country Club is a pipe that first appeared in the President series, which was based on shapes that Herb Brigham enjoyed the most. The individual finishes are named after "executive locations," places where you might find a CEO or company big wig hanging out. Here at the Country Club, we find a slick, polished, natural finish bringing out the grain of the briar with subtlety.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.48 in./62.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France