Brigham: Chinook (29) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1295
Upon entering their second century of making pipes, Brigham decided a refresh was in order, and so they introduced their first ever line of sandblasted briars. Playfully named after the traditional term for the wind which can turn the eastern Rockies from deep winter into mild summer weather without warning, the Chinook finish features a light sandblast perfect for retaining a design's clean lines, and a deep black finish to accentuate them. This "29" bent Apple example happens to sport a particularly good ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France