Brigham: Voyageur (116) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1350
A classic rendition of the English straight Bulldog, the Brigham "16" shape sports a lean, slightly canted bowl paired with a sharp-edged diamond shank to make for an active, decisive aesthetic. This Voyageur rusticated version, like all Brigham pipes, features the Rock Maple filter system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause tongue bite, leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy