Brigham: Algonquin (247) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1336
Thick walled, wide rimmed and deep chambered, this sturdy, classical Algonquin bent Dublin offers a effortless refinement in shape and composition. A added bonus is the Rock Maple Insert feature, helpful in minimizing the condensation and tars which can cause tongue bite, filtering impurities and leaving the highest quality smoke.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy