Brigham: Algonquin (247) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1384
This sturdy, classical bent Dublin shape from Brigham shows signs of their tradition of building pipes to last, with its reinforced shank and transition. Presented here in the dark contrasts of the Algonquin series, it produces a simple yet quite handsome composition. Like all Brigham pipes, it also features their Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause tongue bite, leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy