Brigham: Algonquin (263) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1406
A bold, handsome, upright take on the classic Pear, the Brigham "263" shape's endearing qualities are emphasized by the Algonquin's rich contrast finish, a mix of smokey dark walnut and warm, subtle amber. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple filter system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy