Brigham: Algonquin (265) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1402
Though it keeps to a pretty classical English style, I'd have a difficult time pegging down the shape classification of this Brigham "265". Billiard, Egg, and even a hint of Acorn appear to be present. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple filter system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy