Brigham: Chinook (62) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1434
One of the lightest designs I've seen so far from Brigham, the "62" bent Apple possesses the sort of defined transition and down-turned stem that you'd typically associate with the Prince, but with a taller bowl. It makes for an elegant profile, especially on the deep black Chinook finish, Brigham's first sandblasted line in more than a century of making pipes. As with all Brigham pipes the Chinook also features the Rock Maple system, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France