Brigham: Algonquin (223) (Rock Maple Inserts)
Product Number: 002-491-1407
Though it sports the sturdy shank and transition you'll find on most Brigham briars, the "23" bent Billiard also has a lighter, more compact bowl, giving the entire shape a leaner look nonetheless. Like all Brigham pipes, this dark-finished Algonquin rendition also features their Rock Maple Inserts, to wick away both condensation and the oils and tars which can cause "tongue bite", leaving only a cool, dry smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy