Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Apple Churchwarden (Z3)
Product Number: 002-512-0415
A full, deliciously rounded bowl, a sturdy army mount, and a long, superbly slender, smoke-cooling stem; Chacom proves here that they know how to make a proper Churchwarden. Even better, this particular sandblasted example sports a pretty decent ring grain about the transition and lower bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.79 in./274.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France