Chacom: Champs Elysees Bent Brandy (425)
Product Number: 002-512-0410
Given that the Champs-Elysees, from which this Chacom series takes its name, is famed as an avenue of rarefied beauty and luxury, it's only fitting that would create a combination reminiscent of the traditional "dress" finish. If anything, this is more understated, trading out the traditional jet-black finish for a very, very dark black-over-walnut, and buffering the contrast of the bright nickel accent with twin bands of briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France