Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Brandy (851)
Product Number: 002-512-0454
Markedly similar to the "857" shape, this Chacom variation features much the same (apparent) Danish influence to its design, but without the "857"s canted rim. All-in-all it's a sound, deep-chambered shape, natural in hand and quite pleasing in profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France