Chacom: Smooth Bent Billiard (U6)
Product Number: 002-512-0490
A lot of classic French designs are recognized more by gesture, transition, and/or shank as much as anything else. Not so with this particular Billiard theme, however, which is defined by its tubular, subtly Dublin-like bowl. In the case of the Chacom "U6", the design takes a hint from older traditions when it comes to engineering as well, presenting a deep, tapering chamber, which was indeed once common in actual Dublin shapes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France