Chacom: Saint Claude Bent Egg (99)
Product Number: 002-512-0505
A lean yet shapely bowl is here paired to a sturdy, but easy flowing shank and stem, creating an unusual, though rather charming style of bent Egg. It is, as you might expect, quite a soft and smooth number in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France