Chacom: Pipe of the Year 2013 (300) (331/1245) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-512-0513
Smooth and easy in silhouette as well as in hand, this seamless, fully rounded Pipe of the Year design is presented dressed to the nines in a rich bengal finish, sturdy, handsome sterling silver band, and a fine-patterned cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France