Chacom: Pipe of the Year 2013 (900) (917/1245)
Product Number: 002-512-0550
The rounded, Danish-inspired bowl of this Chacom Pipe of the Year design proves very pleasing in hand, and offers up quite a lot of chamber, too. Here it's presented in sandblasted style, accented by a bright sterling silver band and a dark cumberland stem.
Perhaps it's mere coincidence, but 2013 minus 1245 (the number pipes in this edition) brings us to the year 768, during which Pepin the Short died, leaving his son Charles, later known as Charlemagne, king of the Western Franks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France