Chacom: Monza Natural Billiard (186)
Product Number: 002-512-0724
One explanation for the Monza series' unique, finned aluminum ferrule is that someone at Chacom is a big fan of the artwork associated with mid-20th century science fiction. Another, more down-to-earth explanation might be that it has something to do with the series' own name: Monza. Home to one of the most famous race tracks in the world, the Italian city certainly has seen its name used to evoke images of speed and sleekness often enough, from the Chevrolet Corvair to Ducati motorcycles.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France