Chacom: Concorde Rhodesian (996)
Product Number: 002-512-0740
Like many Chacom designs, the "996" Rhodesian sports a sense of line and form clearly taken from the classic French style, but presents them in a much larger scale than is traditional to the old French school. The result in this case is an extra-stout, though still compactly-proportioned Rhodesian sitter, smooth and solid in hand and possessing the unique charm of the old fat-shanked, distinctively French style of Rhodesian.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France