Chacom: Concorde Lumberman (119)
Product Number: 002-512-0714
Presented here in the simple, light walnut contrast stain of the Concorde line, the "119" is essentially a sawed-off version of the "U10". It offers the same deep-chambered bowl, seamless transition, and broad oval shank, just in a shorter package, easy to tuck into a jacket pocket.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France