Chacom: Champs Elysees Bent Brandy (425)
Product Number: 002-512-0742
Given that the Champs Elysees from which this Chacom series takes its name from, is famed as an avenue of rarefied beauty and luxury, it's only fitting that it would create a combination reminiscent of the traditional "dress" finish. If anything, this is more understated, trading out the traditional jet-black finish for a very, very dark black-over-walnut, and buffering the contrast of the bright metal accent with twin bands of natural-finish briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France