Chacom: Saint Claude Bent Dublin (Z4)
Product Number: 002-512-0834
Despite the stout Dublin bowl, this Chacom design has something of the rarer Zulu shape about the gentle flow of its shank and stem. The result is a curious posture, and a profile which is simultaneously both relaxed and bold, and active yet substantial.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France