Chacom: Champs Elysees Bent Billiard (866)
Product Number: 002-512-0790
Given that the Champs Elysees from which this Chacom series takes its name from is famed as an avenue of rarefied beauty and luxury, it's only fitting that would create a combination reminiscent of the traditional "dress" finish. If anything, this is more understated, trading out the traditional jet-black finish for a very, very dark black-over-walnut, and buffering the contrast of the bright metal accent with twin bands of briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France