Chacom: Champs Elysees Bent Billiard (268)
Product Number: 002-512-0982
The Champs Elysees is one of the most famous avenues, or pathways of any sort, in the world, one associated with both beauty and luxury for generation after generation. Only fitting then that Chacom put together one of their most handsome finishes in its name; an extra, extra-dark black-over-walnut stain, a perfectly smooth polish, and smart hardwood and metal accent.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France