Chacom: Pipe of the Year 2013 (100) (149/1245)
Product Number: 002-512-0826
Smooth and easy in silhouette as well as in hand, this seamless, fully rounded Pipe of the Year design is presented dressed to the nines in a rich amber/bengal finish, sturdy, handsome sterling silver band, and a cumberland stem.
And perhaps it's mere coincidence, but 2013 minus 1245 (the number pipes in this edition) brings us to the year 768, during which Pepin the Short died, leaving his son Charles, later known as Charlemagne, king of the Western Franks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France