Chacom: Saint Claude Bent Dublin (Z4)
Product Number: 002-512-0820
Broad-bowled, wide-chambered, and sturdy of shank this Chacom bent Dublin may be, but that doesn't stop it from presenting a smooth-flowing, active profile. It's presented here in the Saint Claude's handsome combination of a walnut contrast stain and a bright nickel band securing the end of the shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France