Chacom: Smooth Bent Billiard (U6)
Product Number: 002-512-0892
A lot of classic French designs are recognized more by gesture, transition, and/or shank as much as anything else. Not so with this particular Billiard theme, however, which is defined by its tubular, subtly Dublin-like bowl. In the case of the Chacom "U6", the design takes a hint from older traditions when it comes to engineering as well, presenting a deep, tapering chamber, which was indeed once common in actual Dublin shapes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France