Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Billiard (43)
Product Number: 002-512-0970
A flowing, yet substantially proportioned design, this Chacom bent Billiard offers an easy feel in hand, aided by the gestural stretching-out of the transition, a very classical-French shaping element. Really, the main way in which Chacom today differs from French tradition when it comes to shaping the classics is simply in rendering their pipes in a larger scale, more along the lines of a Savinelli "KS".
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France