Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Apple Churchwarden (F3)
Product Number: 002-512-0904
A full, deliciously rounded bowl, a sturdy army mount, and a long, superbly slender, smoke-cooling stem; Chacom proves here that they know how to make a proper Churchwarden. Even better, this particular sandblasted example sports a more than decent ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.68 in./271.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England