Chacom: Champs Elysees Billiard (186)
Product Number: 002-512-1022
In classic French style, even this straight Billiard presents a bit of gesture, with a subtle lift to the transition and heel, and just a touch of cant to the bowl - which, again in classic French style, is rather taller than is typical of those of the English style. When it comes to the classic shapes, there is one way in which Chacom does differ from the classic French tradition, however, and that's simply in terms of scale, forgoing the traditional pocket-pipe proportions in favor of briars on par in size with a Savinelli "KS".
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France